Job responsibilities include:
- Generate new interest in Birth Institute programs via consistent and targeted broadcasting on social media including Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Work across departments to ensure that teachers, students and guest experts participate in cross-linking/cross-promotion on social media, directory listings and blogs.
- Identify and coordinate conferences, speaking engagements and other face-to-face opportunities for lead capture, including advertising, preparation of visual and verbal presentations, networking and follow-up associated with the event
- Maintain up-to-date and appealing website, newsletter and email promotions, registration forms and all other marketing materials.
- Education: Major in marketing, advertising, public relations or related field.
- Work Experience: 3-6 months of related professional experience preferably experience in marketing, public relations, graphic design or project management.
- Abilities: Self-motivated, highly-accountable, excellent writing, communication and organizational skills are essential
- Knowledge: Must be knowledgeable in search engine optimization, social media marketing and website layout
- Attitudes: Passionate about alternative healthcare, international travel and women’s issues
Salary: Unpaid Internship
Hiring Level: Entry
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 10/21/2014